[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text css_animation=”left-to-right”]
You may wear any of the following:
- Scrub tops and bottoms BLACK ONLY.
- Under shirts that are solid colors (white, gray, or black)
- Tennis shoes, or Dress shoes that completely cover top
of foot and toes, must be black or white with matching shoe laces.
- School T-shirt
- Earrings, necklaces, or scarfs that keep to your body and do not dangle
What is NOT acceptable:
- Wrinkled, dirty, stained or faded clothing or shoes.
- ABSOLUTELY NOT SAGGING
- Cleavage, stomach, or back, if you bend down and I can see your skin you need to wear an undershirt.
- No Hats of any kind
In the professional work industry, appearance is everything. We want you to take this seriously as you would a professional job.
What is acceptable:
- Well kept hair that is styled daily
- Light or no cologne or perfume
- Trimmed/ manicured nails
- Fresh breath
- Bathed daily and antiperspirants
- Make-up always top notch but not over done
What is not acceptable :
- Pony tails or anything that I can see your hair tie (but if
you can hide it you CAN wear it)
- Banana clips
- Messy, tangled, untrimmed, or untamed hair
- Body odor
- Unkept facial hair
- New growth
- Lack of make-up
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][dt_fancy_image image_id=”2085″ width=”600″ align=”center” animation=”fadeInLeft”][/vc_column][/vc_row]